Camp Date for 2012 Has Been Set!!
Now Accepting Applications
** UPDATED INFO FOR CAMP JULY 13-16 2015 **
MONDAY SCHEDULE (7/13/15)
|10:00AM-12:00PM||SPEED AND WEIGHT CLINICS||Stadium Field/O'Neil Center|
|11:30-PM-1:00PM||LUNCH||Cafeteria - Campus Center|
|1:00PM-2:00PM||ORIENTATION||O'Neil Center Gymnasium|
|2:00PM-4:00PM||AFTERNOON PRACTICE||Practice Fields|
|4:00PM-5:30PM||QUARTERBACK CLINIC||Stadium Field|
|5:00PM-6:00PM||DINNER||Cafeteria - Campus Center|
|7:00PM-8:30PM||NIGHT PRACTICE||Practice Fields|
Campers do not need to wear equipment for the clincs – Only Sneakers, T-Shirts, and Shorts
The Afternoon (2:00PM-4:00PM) and Night Practice (7:00PM-8:30PM) will be in full equipment and both will be attended by all Overnight and Day Campers. The Day Camper program concludes at the end of the Night Practice.
THURSDAY SCRIMMAGE SCHEDULE (7/16/15)
|Midgets||8-11||1:00 PM – 2:00 PM|
|Juniors||12-13||2:00 PM – 3:00 PM|
|Seniors||14-18||3:00 PM – 4:00 PM|
Each age group will also have an awards ceremony on the field at the completion of their scrimmage.
DAY CAMPER GENERAL INFORMATION
- Day Campers should check in at Western Connecticut State University between 10:00 AM and 12:00 PM on Monday, July 13th unless the camper is attending one of our special Speed Development or Weight Training Clinics which run from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM. If you are planning on attending one of these two clinics, you should plan on checking in between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM. Orientation for all campers will be held after check in at 1:00 PM in the field house followed by the afternoon practice from 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM. The Quarterback Clinic will begin at 4:00 PM following the afternoon practice. All campers attending the Quarterback Clinic can register between 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM. There will also be dinner served for all day campers prior to the the evening practice which will be held at 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM. The cost of the Monday dinner is included in the fee for the day camper program. The day camper program ends on Monday at 8:30 PM, and all campers must be picked up at this time.
- All Day Campers must check in with their assigned counselor at the entrance to the locker rooms every morning prior to walking out to the practice field for the morning practice. Once all of the campers in their group are ready for practice, the entire group will walk to the field together.
- We ask that parents sign out their child with their designated counselor at the conclusion of the afternoon practice. If the parent wishes to pick up their child directly from the field, we request that you notify their counselor and sign the child out prior to the group walking back to the locker room.
- Practice sessions are scheduled at 9:30 AM and 2:00 PM each day, with lunch provided between practices. Each practice runs approximately two hours in duration. The day camper program will conclude each day at the completion of the afternoon practice.
- To allow for parent work schedules or other activities, day campers may arrive at the campus between 8:00 AM and 9:00 AM with departure scheduled between 4:00 PM and 4:30 PM to fit the individual family schedules.
- Locker rooms with showers are available in the field house. Each camper should bring his own combination lock, towel, change of shorts, sneakers and t-shirts.
- If early arrival or departure is planned, a player should report to the camp office.